Find Your Dream Home…
…Without the Headache
Whether you’re looking to renovate, build, or buy — or you haven’t decided yet — McComsey’s real estate division can help you make a seamless transition from your current house to the home of you’ve always dreamed of.
We can help you:
- Find the perfect lot and plan your build
- Buy and remodel a property
- Sell your current home
Build Your Future on the Perfect Plot of Land
Choosing the right plot of land can be overwhelming. With complicated zoning, compliance, and land preparation issues to consider, you need a real estate agent with a thorough knowledge of the custom build process.
We walk you through:
- Lot preparation costs
- Gas, water, and sewer line availability
- Traffic patterns and proximity to busy roads
- Home values in the area
- Proximity to schools, shopping, work, and recreation
- Zoning issues
- And more
So you can:
- Make educated lot and budget comparisons. The lot you choose has implications for your budget, and the build capabilities, for your new home. Understand all the factors for each lot you consider with consultation from an expert in Chester County real estate and construction.
- Save time navigating zoning requirements. You may think you’ve found the perfect lot — until you find out it’s in a floodplain. Or wetlands. Or the house needs to be set back 100 feet from the street. Rely on McComsey’s thorough knowledge of land use and zoning requirements so you don’t waste time looking at lots that aren’t going to work for your vision.
Let’s Talk About Finding Your Dream Lot
Buy Your New Home at the Right Price
With our renovation expertise and real estate knowledge, we’ll help you imagine the unique possibilities for each home or investment property you‘re considering.
Find the right fixer-upper.
Visualize your dream, and we’ll provide realistic guidance to ensure it can manifest.
Buy with eyes wide-open.
Save time, and arm yourself for negotiation, by diagnosing major issues like structural or water damage before you submit an offer.
Find or List Your Home Today
"*" indicates required fields